You are here
Worn Gundidj (WG Enterprises) has successfully operated in the Indigenous employment & training space for over 15 years. In this time, we have forged recipricol partnerships with a number of private and government organisations, not only in South West Victoria but all over Australia.
WG supports sustainable employment for Indigenous Australians by providing employers with one or more of the following services:
- pre-employment support services that may include the provision of recruitment strategies or services for employers including training and work preparation activities.
- employment placements services to assist the employer to develop and implement strategies in retaining Indigenous employees in the workplace
- mentoring services aimed at assisting employers to retain their Indigenous employees
WG Enterprises can, subject to eligibility, assist employers and employees in the suite of labour market programs and services provided by Registered Training Organisations (RTO), Group Training Organisations (GTO) and Job Services Agencies (JSA) which can include:
- Financial assistance for items such as work related licences, personal protective equipment, training, tools etc.
- Negotiation of Wages Assistance and/or subsidies
Furthermore; our profound awareness of current and emerging Federal & State Government employment program combined with our flexibility and responsiveness, lends itself to beneficial outcomes for all involved parties.
For more information, please contact Manager Employment Services:
+61 448 509 522